terça-feira, 19 de agosto de 2008

Rio and Niterói

My teacher and friend João Luiz sent me some pictures that were made by one of his friends and I have decided to put two of them in my blog. In the first one, you can see the Guanabara bay, with the Rio-Niterói bridge, that links my city, Niterói, with Rio de Janeiro. The bridge has 13 km lenght and it was built in 1975. You can also see Flamengo beach.


In this other picture you can see some beaches from Niterói, specially Icaraí, that is is also the name of this neighbourhood where I live. You somebody someday have any chance, opportunity or desire of coming to Brazil, contact me!

Um comentário:

Don disse...

Do you live close to the beach, then? That sounds like a good life. Every once in a while someone I know here decides to move to Sydney, Australia, because they can do that there.

Oh well, I have pretty much spent my life in these northeastern cities -- Toronto, Chicago, Detroit, New York, Boston.

Next stop, maybe, Santiago, Chile, or Lima, Peru (which I have heard is quite a loud city with the traffic) . . .